The BackScan® is a Swiss product with distributors in 20 different countries in the world covering 40 nations.
The manufacturer of BackScan®, Idiag AG™, provides a full 1-year warranty to support technology users. Warranty issues with BackScan® are rare. In the event of malfunction, technical support is available. Technology users should ask about extended service and support packages.
After the purchase of your BackScan® we will organise a training session to your convenience at your clinic or site. A representative for BackScan® will train up to 5 people on how to safely use and operate the BackScan® device. The trainer will also provide instructions on how to interpret the data and generate assessment reports. Trainees will be taught how to identify abnormal results of a back screening with the BackScan® software.
Upon completion, each person trained will receive a Certificate of Competence and an Operator’s Number. Each certificate is valid for 2 years and must be renewed prior to expiration. Re-certification helps to ensure that a high level of competency among technicians is maintained.
NOTE: For your comfort our contract for technical support will be automatically renewed. A 60 days cancellation period is requested.
Technical requirements of the BackScan®
- Windows compatible PC or Laptop
- CPU at least 1,5 GHz
- RAM at least 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- CD-ROM drive for software installation (in case this is not available the Software can be downloaded or installed from a USB stick)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768px (most common graphic cards are supported)
- 500 MB available on hard drive
- USB port (in case no integrated Bluetooth interface available)
Suggested operating systems for BackScan® Software:
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Vista™
- Microsoft Windows XP™
Internet access is required for updates and technical support.
Your computer system has to be problem free and updated to the most recent level. The most up-to-date Service Packages have to be installed.
- PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader) for displaying and printing of both measurements and manuals.
It is strongly advised that you use and install the Bluetooth driver.
Support & Upgrade
BackScan® Support & Upgrade partner will have free access to the BackScan® hotline (Monday – Friday, 8:00 to 17:00).
NOTE: Out-of-hours support appointments are possible but have to be previously arranged.
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.