The BackScan® is a new and compact measuring device for Back Screening allowing computer assisted analysis and display of the shape & mobility of the spine in the sagittal and frontal planes.
It surpasses most “traditional” methods of back screening in its precision, practicability, relevance and clarity of display, at an optimal cost/benefit ratio.
It is both practitioner and patient friendly, non invasive, and completely free from radiation.
Here are the reasons why BackScan® should always be used in back therapy.
1. Easy, reliable and accurate measurement for your back screening
The measuring head of the BackScan® is guided along the spinal column, automatically adjusting itself to the contours of the back. The relevant clinical data is then wirelessly transferred to a personal computer or laptop.
2. Precise data on vertebral column geometry
The excellent reliability and high degree of validity of the data in comparison with X-ray images has been proven repeatedly in scientific tests.
With BackScan® you can perform any desired number of measurements. These can be easily compared to highlight any changes and progress during the course of treatment. Systematic measurement of the spinal column is a reflection of professionally administered therapy.
3. Transparent and simple patient information
Simple and easy to understand graphics provide a basis for informing the patient. Regularly repeated measurements underline the patient’s progress.
4. Professional documentation at the press of a button
All data is saved during the course of treatment which means that detailed documentation can be prepared at any time for colleagues, health insurance organisations and others. Any necessary therapy or treatment can therefore be clearly and objectively justified.
5. Exercises to supplement back training
The software includes a range of exercises for effective back training. These exercises will be specifically adapted for the individual patient after the measurement data has been evaluated.
6. Exceptional quality of treatment by improving functional assessment of the spine
- Objectively identify hypo or hyper mobile segments
- Measure impact and success of treatment plans
- Provide outcome assessments for specific treatment plans
- Measure and document results of home spinal hygiene programs
- Improves the quality of the treatment under continuous control
Increase your revenue
The documentation of existing problems, the indication of therapies, insurance reimbursement, customer satisfaction are to ensure a rapid return on investment. The results of the Back Screening enhance the motivation of the client, increasing the level of trust resulting in satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Get paid for the BackScan® test
- Measure and document medical necessity for extended treatment in cases where existing diagnostic tools are unable to deliver results
- Receive more referrals from satisfied patients
- Get more patient visits per day thanks to short measurement and diagnostic time (3 minutes) or outsource the task to an assistant.
Increase patient satisfaction and retention
- Eye-catching and easy to understand graphics and documentation to present to the patient
- Objectively provide data about the success of treatment plans
- Visualisation of measurements and achieved results enhances education and motivation of the patient
- Increased patient motivation leads to more training discipline and better results
- Non-invasiveness, absence of radiation
Get more new patients:
- Satisfied customers’ referrals
- A mobile, wireless, fast and easy to use screening and documentation tool